Top Dressing Sands
Top Dressing Sands
Corridor Sands produces Top Dressing Sands suitable for all turf applications, for example, lawns, parks, golf courses, school fields and athletic sports field projects.
We can also blend composts and manures with our Top Dressing sand or customise blends to your needs.
Our Top Dressing Sand meets USGA Sand Specifications, conformance is maintained by regular testing.
We can provide a quality, consistent product to meet your needs.
- Top Dressing Sand – Our quality sand is also perfect for the top dressing of established lawns, or for even a better result, our organic blends have been formulated to grow the perfect lawn. It has been designed to provide thick green growth and a strong root structure.
- Sports and Athletic Field Sand – Sports fields deserve the best treatment they can get. We can provide a customised blend that exactly meets your requirements.
- Under Turf Sand – High quality Under Turf Sand meets all USGA Sand Specifications, best used when maximum drainage is required.
Call or Email Glen for expert advice and pricing for any of these products:
Typical Weight of Top Dressing Sand Blends:
- One cubic metre of Top Dressing Sand weighs approximately 1,460kgs.*
- One tonne of Top Dressing Sand is about 0.68 cubic metres.*
* May vary according to moisture content.
Corridor Sands pride themselves on supplying premium quality sand/soils, excellent customer service and fast, efficient loading.
Frequently Asked Questions
1m3 = 1.4t (approx, can vary according to how wet the sand is)
Please ignore GPS directions
We are located on the Northern Gold Coast 15kms from the M1 Highway.
71 Marks Road, Woongoolba, Qld.
- Access via Stapylton/Jacobs Well Road,
- Turn at Mill Road,
- Continue 2kms past the Rocky Point Sugar Mill,
- Turn left into Corridor Sands.
Minimum 3 tonne pick up ex plant.
Yes delivery can be arranged please phone us for a quote. Ph 07 5546 1253 or 0411 215 345
Delivery available to Gold Coast, Logan, Redland Bay, Brisbane and Ipswich Regions
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 4:00pm
Saturdays or out of hours by arrangement with the Plant Manager
Yes you can.
Yes, click here to download a copy.
Yes we do for Safety, Quality and Environment.
- Corridor Sand’s Occupational Health and Safety System is certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Safety Management Systems is certified to ISO 45001:2018 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Quality Management Systems is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Environmental Management System is certified to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2015 accredited by Sci Qual International.
No, we only sell sand in Bulk – 3 tonne minimum.