Organic Under Turf
Organic Under Turf
Other Names: Underlay Sand, Turf Underlay Sand, Organic Under Turf Sand
Corridor Sands produces a special Organic Under Turf that is the perfect underlay for new turf. It can used as a turf underlay for lawns, parks, golf courses and athletic sports field projects.
This product is a high quality blended Organic Under Turf Sand that meets all USGA Sand Specifications. It is easy to spread and level, and is produced to promote healthy root growth and adequate drainage whilst still promoting moisture retention, to ensure your turf becomes the lawn you love. We recommend that you use at least 100mm of Organic Under Turf Sand under your turf.
- 1 cubic metre of Organic Under Turf Sand weighs approximately 910kgs.*
- 1 tonne of Organic Under Turf Sand is approximately 1.1 cubic metres.*
* May vary according to moisture content.
Corridor Sands pride themselves on supplying premium quality sand/soils, excellent customer service and fast, efficient loading.
Call or Email Glen for expert advice and pricing for any of these products:
Frequently Asked Questions
1m3 = 1.4t (approx, can vary according to how wet the sand is)
Please ignore GPS directions
We are located on the Northern Gold Coast 15kms from the M1 Highway.
71 Marks Road, Woongoolba, Qld.
- Access via Stapylton/Jacobs Well Road,
- Turn at Mill Road,
- Continue 2kms past the Rocky Point Sugar Mill,
- Turn left into Corridor Sands.
Minimum 3 tonne pick up ex plant.
Yes delivery can be arranged please phone us for a quote. Ph 07 5546 1253 or 0411 215 345
Delivery available to Gold Coast, Logan, Redland Bay, Brisbane and Ipswich Regions
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 4:00pm
Saturdays or out of hours by arrangement with the Plant Manager
Yes you can.
Yes, click here to download a copy.
Yes we do for Safety, Quality and Environment.
- Corridor Sand’s Occupational Health and Safety System is certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Safety Management Systems is certified to ISO 45001:2018 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Quality Management Systems is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Environmental Management System is certified to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2015 accredited by Sci Qual International.
No, we only sell sand in Bulk – 3 tonne minimum.