Corridor Sands produce two Sandy Loam Blends using washed sand and screened topsoil.
Our Sandy Loams have very good drainage properties which promote deep root growth.
- Under Turf – Sandy Loams can be used under turf.
- Top Dressing Sand – Sandy Loams can also used as a top dressing of established lawns.
- Plant Soil – Suitable for native plant, ferns and palms.
Call or Email Glen for expert advice and pricing for any of these products:
- 1 cubic metre of loose Sandy Loam weighs approximately 1,460kgs.*
- 1 tonne of loose Sandy Loam is approximately 0.68 cubic metres.*
* May vary according to moisture content.
Corridor Sands pride themselves on supplying premium quality sand/soils, excellent customer service and fast, efficient loading.
Frequently Asked Questions
1m3 = 1.4t (approx, can vary according to how wet the sand is)
Please ignore GPS directions
We are located on the Northern Gold Coast 15kms from the M1 Highway.
71 Marks Road, Woongoolba, Qld.
- Access via Stapylton/Jacobs Well Road,
- Turn at Mill Road,
- Continue 2kms past the Rocky Point Sugar Mill,
- Turn left into Corridor Sands.
Minimum 3 tonne pick up ex plant.
Yes delivery can be arranged please phone us for a quote. Ph 07 5546 1253 or 0411 215 345
Delivery available to Gold Coast, Logan, Redland Bay, Brisbane and Ipswich Regions
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 4:00pm
Saturdays or out of hours by arrangement with the Plant Manager
Yes you can.
Yes, click here to download a copy.
Yes we do for Safety, Quality and Environment.
- Corridor Sand’s Occupational Health and Safety System is certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Safety Management Systems is certified to ISO 45001:2018 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Quality Management Systems is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 accredited by Sci Qual International.
- Corridor Sand’s Environmental Management System is certified to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2015 accredited by Sci Qual International.
No, we only sell sand in Bulk – 3 tonne minimum.